Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring proper maintenance and service of all Generators Unlimited assets, generators, service vehicles, cable, distribution, customer serviced equipment and other equipment as assigned by management staff.
- Building and surrounding yard upkeep and maintenance
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager or President
Education, Experience, and Required Skills:
- Detail oriented
- Able to be self-motivated in a fast-paced environment
- Analyze information and problem solve
- Close attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
- High School diploma or equivalent
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to: hold and grasp with the hands when loading and unloading equipment as well as tying and chaining down equipment, use of foot/feet to operate foot pedal/s on equipment and trucks, frequent lifting up to 50 lbs. (occasional lifting up to 90 lbs.).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles, bright lights, extreme temperatures, loud noise, dust, gas and/or fumes.
Limits and Exclusions:
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.